Bike Force Australia was established in 1991, when two stores began trading in Subiaco and Woodvale.
These stores were soon re-located to larger premises with the aim of offering customers the best selection of quality bicycles, parts, accessories and back-up support to keep them running to perfection – all at competitive prices.
Since then Bike Force has opened another 11 stores in Western Australia. In November 2005 the first interstate store was opened in Queensland and July 2007 saw the first of 3 stores opened in Victoria.
The group now boasts 20 stores Australia wide.
By combining the right mix of people with the right skills and knowledge we are confident that Bike Force will continue to uphold the highest standards of industry expertise.
Establish Bike Force as the largest group of quality cycling stores throughout Australia and the preferred shopping destination for our customers.
The following principles will assist us to measure our continued success:
- Offer the best standard of service and competitive prices to our customers
- Stock only the best quality products, including professionally assembled bicycles
- Provide a longer guarantee than our competitors
- Contribute positively to the environment and community
Our Guarantees to You
- All bikes come fully assembled
- Large range of bikes for the whole family
- Professional and prompt service for all types of bikes
- Ezi-Pay option - why wait for your new bike? Ride away today!
- Bike fit system for all new bikes
Our policy is to offer you the best service, product range, guarantee and shopping experience in the cycling industry.