- Ausbike Map
- Trade Directory
- New Products
- My Account
- Survey 2012
(BIA) (RCTA) (CPF)
Address:Suite 324, 1 Queens Road
Phone:(03) 9863 8646
Fax:(03) 9863 8644
- To foster the interests of the Australian Bicycle Industry.
- To promote sound and ethical trading and commercial practices.
- To collect information and statistics on the Australian Bicycle Industry.
- To make representations to governments and other industries for the benefit of the Australian Bicycle Industry.
- To create, support and manage the Cycling Promotion Fund.
- To promote communication within the Australian Bicycle Industry.
Our mission – To enable Australian bicycle retailers to deliver better customer service more efficiently and profitably and sustainably.
Our vision - A strong and committed bicycle industry, well informed on business issues, delivering good products and great service whilst operating sustainable businesses in
a thriving community of bicycle shops.
- To represent the specialist retail bicycle sector in matters such as;
- fair imports and internet sales
- government legislation
- industrial matters
- To encourage and promote ethical standards in the retail bicycle sector
- To monitor and encourage learning in the bicycle industry
- mechanical and retail skills
- standards compliance
- To improve membership service and membership numbers
- improve level and types of service
- increase membership numbers
- monitor and inform wages and conditions of employment
- develop and adapt appropriate standards for the bicycle industry
Product Categories and Brands: