- Expo Map
- Trade Directory
- New Products
- My Account
Address:Unit 9, 115 Robinson Road
Phone:0411 360 494
Koiled is Shannon Duggan, well known bike designer and top end importer. His vision is to bring the very best of custom bicycles, cycling builds and parts to the Australian market. After several years designing and importing with BlackSheep Imports, Shannon now also offers his own custom builds through the local Koiled brand. A 29er big wheel evangelist with precise attention to detail, Shannon specializes in the design, manufacture and build of both mountain bike and road bike frames built to your size, for your intended riding purpose.
We believe riders don't come in standard sizes, but off the shelf bikes do. Is it any wonder then that many cyclists struggle to find the perfect ride on an S, M or L? We adapt the bike to you. Custom bicycles are built to your specs and designed to work around your anatomy and function, not the other way around. Plus, built out in titanium they will last a lifetime. Regardless of whether you are looking for the perfect Sunday morning cruiser, or a specific weapon for your latest A-race that will help you find the elusive extra 1%, Shannon's knowledge and experience can help you design, build and fit your perfect bike. One thing is guaranteed, they are all works of art.
What's more at Koiled we are also avid riders. We know what works and what doesn't because we try it ourselves every day. Road, Mountain Bikes, Women's Specific, Racing, and Recreation we have you covered.
Boutique builds are not only about having a custom bike, fitted to you.
It is also about having a bike built exactly the way you want it, with the options and finishes you prefer. With Koiled, the options are endless...
- Custom geometry
- Bike fit and personalised design
- Unlimited aesthetic options balanced with engineering limitations
- Variable tube selection in diameter and wall thickness: customised for each rider
- Extra water bottle mounts
- Custom cable routing
- Internal cable routing
- Braze on mounts for road front derailleurs
- BB options: standard 68 or 73, eccentric
- Dropouts: std 9mm QR, breezer 9mm QR, breezer w/replaceable hangers, track horizontal
- Standard sliders: geared, rohloff and single speed
- Hooded sliders: geared, rohloff and single speed
- Integrated seatposts: complete and semi
- Custom forks: unicrown, segmented, truss
- Unicrown with optional bolt-on truss rods
- Finish: painted, brushed, metal blasted
Product Categories and Brands: