- Ausbike Map
- Trade Directory
- New Products
- My Account
- Survey 2012
Ausbike was born out of necessity; before the Melbourne Ausbike Bike Show 2009, Australia had no national cycling trade expo. The show was such a success that this year there will be hundreds of exhibitors from Australia and around the world. Not only has the content of the show increased, but so has the length.
Ausbike covers all kinds of cycling.
- Road, Track, Time Trial, Mountain Bikes, Cross Country, BMX, Trials, Kids, Toddlers, even Unicycles!
Not only will bikes be showing but also an unimaginable array of accessories to go with your bike and your lifestyle. This show is an absolute must-not-miss event for anyone interested in bikes or who works in the bicycle industry. Ausbike 2012 Melbourne Bike Expo will see:
Exhibition space of ~3,000 sqm and a large number of bicycle enthusiast and trade experts to attend the show. Visitors will be able to:
- See brands from around the world and speak to those who know them best
- View a fantastic collection of vintage bikes proudly put on display by many of the premier collectors of Melbourne
- Try out some of the new bikes for 2013 bikes
- Look at the new cycling fashion trends including urban and sports.
Make sure you have Ausbike marked on your calendar!