- Ausbike Map
- Trade Directory
- New Products
- My Account
- Survey 2012
The winners for each of the prizes up for grabs at this years expo have been drawn.
And the winners are...
- Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Wheelset from Groupe Sportif- James Jones, Glen Iris, VIC 3146
- Kids Fixie from FFFixie - Inge Gnatt, Cremorne, VIC 3121
- Cycloc Bike Rack from Everest Sports - Fiona Blair, Seddon, VIC 3011
- Bont Cycling Shoes by GKA - Visit their facebook page for details - CLICK HERE
- Jamis Hudson Easy Cruisers by Adventure Brands - TBC
- Kiddimotto Superbike by Kiddimotto - Glenn Jensen, Lima, VIC 3673
- Monza 3.0 Road Bike by Lombardo - John Quay, Balwyn, VIC 3103
- Venezia 26 Ladies bike by Lombardo - Jessica Cerejo - See facebook - CLICK HERE
- Timbuk2 Messenger Bag by Pheonix Leisure Group - Rachael Scott, Windsor, VIC 3181
- 2013 Specialized Status II by Bike Buller - TBC
- Shimano 2013 Dura-ace Groupset - Marc Kvansakul, Coburg, VIC 3058
- Thule EuroClassic G6 LED by Thule Australia - Ben Liquete, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 - CLICK HERE for details
- Champion System CUE Jersey and Bib shorts - Karen Ng, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- Stainless Steel Klean Kanteen Water Bottle by Klean Kanteen - Fergal Meehan, Point Cook, VIC 3030
- Stainless Steel Klean Kanteen Water Bottle by Klean Kanteen - Yen Ken Saw, Clayton, VIC 3168
- Pair of Fitovers Male Eyewear by JP Eyewear - Sean Cornick, Blackburn, VIC 3130
- Pair of Fitovers Female Eyewear by JP Eyewear - Danielle Sampson, Forest Hill, VIC 3131
- Pro-Tec Helmet (Small) by Abyss - Duncan Meyers, Thornbury, VIC 3071
- Pro-Tec Helmet (Large) by Abyss - Anthony Woodward, East Melbourne, VIC 3002
Well done to all those above. You will be contacted to collect your prizes and get a handshake and happy snap too for the website if that suits!
Mavic Wheel Set Giveaway
MULTIPERFORMANCE - The lightest Ksyrium Equipe ever featuring impactful graphic design.
Forget what you know about Ksyrium Equipe. This new version is down to an impressive 1690 g
with a low inertia thanks to a new rim extrusion. It gets a new astonishing white version, featuring consistent Ksyrium family graphic approach. Sign up at the Ausbike prize booth to enter the draw.
White version. RRP $659
The Ultimate kids Fixie!
The FFFixie is a kids fixie (approx 8yo to 12yo) RRP $459 - FFFixie are giving one away at Ausbike.
Sign up to enter the draw at the Ausbike Prize booth.
The 24 inch wheel FFFixie is an XXS small fixie.
It works as either a junior urban single speed or as a fixed gear bike using the simple but popular flip flop hub.
Colour: Black gloss frame and fork with white rims, tires, and grips.
Come and check out their range at Stand #105
Store your bike in style!
Everest Sports are giving a lucky visitor to the public day a Cycloc Solo to take home. Four colours to choose from.
Fill in your entry form at the Ausbike prize booth to go into the draw.
Experience the Benefits of Bont Cycling Shoes!!!
Three Categories = Three Winners!!!
Open Females - Open Males - Under 16 Boys & Girls
Visit our stand (#71) at the Ausbike Bike Expo on the 13th or 14th of October, register, then put on a pair of Bont's and pedal away! You have one minute to produce your highest wattage! (maximum two attempts) The person with the highest wattage in their category wins a pair of Bont Vaypors valued at RRP $400.00.
A Jamis Hudson Easy Cruiser given away every hour at Ausbike!
The crew at the Adventure Brands stand #131 are a must visit for everyone coming on the public days this year. Go in the draw to win one of these fantastic cruiser bikes. Just the set of wheels you need for the summer ahead!
They will be giving away a Jamis Hudson Easy Cruiser every hour on the hour at their stand on the Saturday and Sunday. Swing past to view their range of products and to go in the draw for the hourly bike giveaways.
Your kids are going to love this prize if you bring it home!
The Kiddimoto Superbike is based on real big engine sports motorbikes. This stylish wooden balance bike includes the classic design features found on the real thing including fairings, underseat exhaust pipes, styled tanks and tails and a sculptured rear swinging arm. The Kiddimoto Superbike range of ride ons for kids is also similar to the sort of powerful street motorbike that Dad, Mum or Granddad might ride. RRP $170
Kiddimoto at Stand #75 are giving away one Superbike to a lucky winner attending the public days.
Depending on the child that will be using it you can choose your colour when you are contacted about your win and how to collect your new Superbike.
Lombardo MONZA 3.0 Campagnolo Veloce Prize Giveaway - Stand #70
The Monza 3.0 is a superb hand-made road bike perfect for entry level road-bike riders. Come and talk to the team on the Lombardo stand to see the bike, see the rest of their range and go in the drawn for your chance to win this beautiful bike.
In conjunction with Treadlie Magazine (Stand #27) there will be another stunning Lombardo Tivoli bicycle up for grabs.
Come talk to the Treadlie crew to go in the draw to win and also to chin wag about their mag and all the great content you can see in it with each issue.
Timbuk2 Messenger Bag Giveaway
Stunning bags from Timbuk2. A design for everyone! Come see the team from Phoenix Leisure Group to view their offering in the Timbuk2 range. Visit the the Ausbike prize stand too to go in the draw to win this great Messenger Bag.
Bike Buller/Specialized bike giveaway
Swing by the Bike Buller stand (#129) for your chance to win a 2013 Specialized Status II, worth $3299! Simply join up to the Bike Buller Crank Crew, Mt Buller’s own member’s only club and you’ll be in the draw. As a Crank Crew member you’ll be the first to know about the latest Bike Buller news, as well as benefiting from some great perks available only to members.
Shimano 2013 Dura-ace Groupset
Once lucky visitor to the public days at Ausbike this year (Sat 13th & Sun 14th) will take home a 2013 Shimano Durace Groupset. The full groupset will be on display at the Shimano booth this year (#68). Come to the expo to enter and be in the running for this fantastic prize!
2013 Dura-Ace features PTFE coated chain and new polymer-coated cables, plus a new Dura-Ace Hollowtech II crankset with asymmetric spider design. Also new are brakes, cassette and mechs.
- New 11-speed drive train
- More compact lever hoods for improved comfort and control
- New asymmetric four-arm crankset optimises power delivery
- Lighter shifting and braking action thanks to shorter lever throw and new polymer-coated cables and a new PTFE coated chain.
- E-tube single-wire connections on Dura-Ace Di2 to simplify installation and give clean looks
- More compact battery for Dura-Ace Di2 with internal mounting options
- Improved shifting feedback and multiple shifts on Dura-Ace Di2
- Redesigned symmetrical dual-pivot brakes give better power and control
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring size.
- The complete group is again more lightweight than before. The total weight of the mechanical Dura-Ace is 1978 grams and the total weight of Dura-Ace Di2 is 1957 grams (both excluding wiring).
Thule EuroClassic G6 LED
Ausbike will be giving away 1 of these fantastic bike carrier systems at this years expo on the public days. Come and see the stand on display at the Ausbike Prize booth #36 to put your name into the draw. The carrier system is valued at RRP $999.00
For more bike carrier option visit the crew at Thule on booth #99 and see their complete offering and accessories.
Champion System CUE Jersey and Bib shorts
Need some nice kit? Champion System have you covered. Sign up at the Ausbike prize stand to go in the draw.
CS CUE Short Sleeve Jersey: Features CS TECH Italian made fabric, 50+ UV protection, Full concealed zipper, High level moisture management.
CS CUE Bib shorts: Features 83% Polyester, 17% Spandex fabric blend, 360g/y fabric weight, CS Endurance Chamois, Exposed Flatlock stitch, Anatomic panel construction, Silicone leg gripper, Male and Female specific sizing.
Visit Champion System on booth #48 and see what they can do for you team, event or club clothing requirements.